Where Is Entity Group in DraftSight?
1. Select Entities you want to Group and Right click in GA (Graphic Interface).
2. Go to Tools > Entity Group:
3. Run Command in Command Window : QuickGroup
How to Use Entity Group in DraftSight ?
1. Select Entities you want to Group and Press ‘Quick Group’ tab
Notice in Command Line :
Unnamed EGroup has been created.
When you Make Quick Group of Entities then Selecting any of entity in Group will highlight all entities in Group.
2. Now if you want to Un GroupEntities then Select Group and Right Click you will notice active option : Quick UnGroup
Also Notice there are few other options added
Add to Entity Group : You can add more entities by selecting other Entities
Remove from Entity Group : Select any Entities and Remove them from E Group
Rename Entity Group: All Entity groups are created with Unnamed as long as you don’t rename it. Select this option and Rename Unnamed EGroup.
Note: When you run Command from Command line then you can Add Short ‘Description’ about Entity Group.
Tip: While Working with Entity Groups if you want to highlight single entity and Not E Group then Go to Properties and Disable Entity Group selection. 🙂
Next Mouse Gestures >>